YunaLee, Staff Reporter
Graduation is only weeks away – meaning all things grad parties and grad gifts! It’s a huge milestone in our lives, and we deserve the celebration. Trying to make the perfect grad party can be difficult because we want to make it better than so and so’s, and trying to find the perfect grad gift can be a harder task than trying to ace a test we haven’t studied for or actually coming to school. So here are some ideas to make our last moments as Chattahoochee High School seniors memorable and fun! Some of these projects/ ideas have links on how to make them, so make sure you check them out if you want to save some money and DIY them!
Grad Party ideas:
- Try a cotton candy bar
- No photobooth? What are you doing?????
- A huge chalkboard or corkboard to write/post messages of well wishes
- 2018 balloons are a must.
- “Through the grades” garland with pictures of you and your friends from kindergarten to senior year
- For party favors, make a cute college survival kit
- Starch bar’s with potato chips, french fries, and hash browns are the next big thing
Maybe you’re not hosting a grad party, but you’ll probably attend a couple so here are some grad gift ideas!
- Money lei –DIY Money Lei! – YouTube
- A small care package that remind them of home for college if they are going out of state
- Meaningful photo album/ frame with handwritten notes
- College gear for the college they will be attending
- A shower caddy is essential to the dorm experience
Ultimately, personalized graduation parties and gifts make it special and meaningful to you so try thinking about the good things from the past four years of highschool! Oh, and best of luck to the class of 2018!